Nothing is more important to us than protecting the private information of our visitors. Raze is committed to safeguarding any personal information submitted on razewv.com, including your name, address, email, phone number, or other information that is not otherwise publicly available. To demonstrate this commitment, we have outlined the policies that govern Raze’s information gathering and sharing practices below.
A. Gathering and Use of Information
- This site is solely intended for Raze members age 12 to 18 and Raze Crew Adult Advisors. Parental permission should be obtained prior to making any submissions of personal information to this site.
- We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
- In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- Requests for Information
- Subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription
- Content submissions, community postings, or comments and suggestions
- Razewv.com will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party.
- We may use your personally identifiable information for activities explained above, or for internal and marketing promotional purposes.
- The collection of personal information requested from or volunteered by children online or by email will be treated the same as information given by an adult and may be subject to public access.
As you explore razewv.com, it is possible that several cookies will be set on your computer. We use the information from cookies to deliver relevant resources and improve our visitors’ experiences on the site.
No personal information is ever stored in a razewv.com cookie, even if you have entered your name or e-mail address on other parts of the site. We do not sell information collected by cookies nor use the information for commerce-related purposes.
C. Public Disclosure
In the State of West Virginia, laws exist to ensure that government is open and that the public has a right to access appropriate records and information possessed by state government. At the same time, there are exceptions to the public’s right to access public records that serve various needs: the privacy of individuals is included among these exceptions. Exceptions are provided by both state and federal laws.
We strive to protect personally identifiable information by collecting only information necessary to deliver our services. All information collected at this site becomes public record that may be subject to inspection by the public, unless an exemption in law exists.
Razewv.com has taken several steps to safeguard the integrity of its telecommunications and computing infrastructure, including but not limited to authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day practices of the entire Raze operating environment as part of its continuing commitment to risk management.
This information should not be construed in any way as giving business, legal, or other advice. This information should not be construed as warranting as fail-proof the security of information provided through the Raze website.
Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to all razewv.com visitors, including users who contribute audio or video content, imagery, information and other materials to the site.